New Zealand Esri Users Group

Home  /   Forum

Forum

<< Back

Land Parcel Info Overseas - UK, Italy and possibly France

Land Parcel Info Overseas - UK, Italy and possibly France
By Lucas Mostyn on Mon Jan 16 2017, 9:35am

Happy New Year Everyone. :)

I've been asked to look into some odd real estate in Italy and UK, Country Mansions and Castles. I'm trying to find the LINZ equivalents in both countries. I'm specifically looking for 1. their Land Information data sites, deeds and titles etc and 2. their GIS Parcel datasets. Does anyone know where I can find this data online?

Much Appreciated:
Lucas

Lucas Mostyn

Re: Land Parcel Info Overseas - UK, Italy and possibly France
By Scott Tansley on Mon Jan 16 2017, 11:50am

Hi. I can only help for the UK, but your start point is:

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/land-registry

You need to be aware that the luxury of Open Data, as we experience it in NZ is not available in the UK, and so this is a chargeable service. Land Registry hold the 'title' information, while Ordnance Survey hold the 'parcel' data, their product is called OS MasterMap:

https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/business-and-government/products/mastermap-products.html

once again, this is not an open data product.

Happy Hunting.

Regards,

Scott

Scott Tansley

By Lucas Mostyn on Mon Jan 16 2017, 2:31pm

Excellent thank you Scott. It looks like Italy is not possible, or not easily at least. You need an Italian digital signature, and a verified address in Italy from what I can tell so far...

Lucas Mostyn

By Lucas Mostyn on Mon Jan 16 2017, 3:00pm

Excellent thank you Scott. It looks like Italy is not possible, or not easily at least. You need an Italian digital signature, and a verified address in Italy from what I can tell so far...

Lucas Mostyn

Topic Icon:
Subject:
 :)  :(  :D  >:(  >:-)  >;)  O:)  :O  :?  :s  :|  :/  :P  8)  B)  ;)  ;D  ^_^ ^^;  >_>  <_<  XD  :3  ;3  <g>  o.O  :blue:  :zzz:  :star:
Attachment [Acceptable file type: MSWord Documents, PDF Documents, JPEG/GIF/PNG Images]

[none]

To Top